Servers nationalities

These archives contain old topics that were moved here to prevent clutter in the forums. These threads may still contain some useful information.

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

jpm1
Windows Version: XP SP3
Avant Version: 11.7 b43
IE Version: 8

Servers nationalities

Post by jpm1 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:36 pm

Hi , first i would like to say that i was an Avant browser user for years and i was fullfilled by this browser , recently i experienced problems with the IE engine so till i discover where it comes from i tried Orca and i must say it a very cool browser too . i would like to give an idea of feature i tried Firefox before i heard of Orca and there's a Firefox feature that doesn't have Orca and which i find great it's the servers countries flags in the status bar

ReleaseRoderick
Avant Fanatic
Avant Fanatic
Windows Version: WinXP Pro
Avant Version: AV11.7build46forever
IE Version: IE.8

Re: Servers nationalities

Post by ReleaseRoderick » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:12 pm

Good Day. Are you requesting this for the Orca and Avant servers or for more than those two?
I do like the idea of this feature but i`m not one of the wise ones in here so it will enlightening to see the response.
Love,Light and Peace
ian

jpm1
Windows Version: XP SP3
Avant Version: 11.7 b43
IE Version: 8

Re: Servers nationalities

Post by jpm1 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:39 am

ReleaseRoderick wrote:Good Day. Are you requesting this for the Orca and Avant servers or for more than those two?
I do like the idea of this feature but i`m not one of the wise ones in here so it will enlightening to see the response.
it's not Avant & Orca when you surf on a site a flag shows you the nationality of the server if the server's located in Australia you've an australian flag ... Avant 's working back again in fact it seems it was a codecs problem that feature the flags would be awesome in Avant too