I broked it

These archives contain old topics that were moved here to prevent clutter in the forums. These threads may still contain some useful information.

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

pablomentabo
Windows Version: Vista Ultimate (x64)
Avant Version: N/A
IE Version: 7

I broked it

Post by pablomentabo » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:34 pm

Ok, so I just heard of orca recently and decided to install it and set it up to by my default browser (coming from firefox). :thumbup: The install and bookmark/passwords import went just fine but once i got the the last firefox plugin that i was going to attempt to try out on orca (piclens {or actually it's called cooliris now}) orca wouldn't open any longer. :thumbdown: it just starts up to an immediate crash. :eh: if someone can help me then i would gr8ly appreciate it. i don't care if i need to get rid of cooliris i just want my orca back up and running. oh and i did try to reinstall and it didn't fix the problem :evil: :twisted:

pablomentabo
Windows Version: Vista Ultimate (x64)
Avant Version: N/A
IE Version: 7

Re: I broked it

Post by pablomentabo » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:43 pm

nvm i fixed it. i was trolling the forums on here trying to find an answer and actually statm1 answered my question on another post about mozilla addons. i found the piclens folder in the appdata and deleted it and now my orca browser is back to the way i had it before piclens messed it up

statm1
Windows Version: Windows 8/7
Avant Version: 2012 Build 181
IE Version: 10

Re: I broked it

Post by statm1 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:29 pm

Well im glad I could help!

As for your Profile if you dont use Avant. You don't need to put Orca on both of them. You can just use N/A (which means you dont use it) in the Avant field.
-- Matt --