Does anyone have the same problem to view the album of MSN B

Moderators: André, AvantGuard

yknan
Avant Version:

Does anyone have the same problem to view the album of MSN B

Post by yknan » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:31 am

Does anyone have the same problem to view the albums of MSN SPACES LIVE BLOG?

Problem: the photos of albums show up is slow in "photo mode"......why?

another.. the function of "view in fullscreen" also does't work...?

but there is no problem in IE?

you can try it ... for example

http://kooler311.spaces.live.com/photos ... A5E8D!347/

blitzmaster
Fan
Fan
Windows Version: Vista Ultimate x86
Avant Version: 11.7 build 26
IE Version: IE 8

Re: Does anyone have the same problem to view the album of MSN B

Post by blitzmaster » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:45 am

tried it and yes the full screen doesnt work. avant seems to have varying problems when it comes to loading video.
By Any Means Necessary!

Tekk
Semi-Fan
Semi-Fan
Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Avant Version: 11.7 build 43
IE Version: IE 8

Re: Does anyone have the same problem to view the album of MSN B

Post by Tekk » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:25 pm

When I view the photo album, the photos load fast and change smoothly, without any pausing or jerky graphical flaws. Also the fullscreen view is perfect and transitions quickly, without any off-center adjusting, time lag, or other graphical inaccuracies. Right now, this forum window tab, and the photo album in your example, are the only two windows I have open in Avant 11.5.b20.

I am using IE 6 rather than IE 7, which might be part of the reason I am not having the same issue you guys are having with Avant loading photo and video. Usually I am always compelled to have the latest release of all software I use, but all the issues I was reading about in this forum with IE 7 and Avant, I decided to wait to update from IE 6, until everyone was able to use Avant with the least amount of bugs using both IE versions. Of all the Avant versions I have used since 2003, 11.5 lacks the same ability to operate smoothly for me, with more than a few tabbed windows open, and even then lacks the same stability of all the previous Avant versions I have ever used. I don't doubt that IE 7 is probably the better IE version, it's just that it doesn't play as nicely with Avant as IE 6 does yet, only based on my experiences, and what the other forum members are posting about problems with.

I really like the location and the photos of whomever's vacation the MSN photo blog album is of. I have never been to a tropical part of the world like that, with clear warm water and scuba diving. It looks like a traveller's paradise.