Well, 11.7 bld.41. Only new thing, despite IE8 updates, is that I've noticed that the non-responsiveness to clicking a link occurs over time, not just due having opened 144 tabs, which is max I've tried to do as a test. I've clicked only 20 tabs when it 'stalls', but I've been doing other things and it's like AB has fallen asleep in the interim.
I can still move to different tabs, scroll up/down pages, everything 'works', except no page will be sought &/or dl'd on a clicked link. So I File/'new AB', where AB0 is like an archive and if I need an active page, I'll copy link and paste to new AB1 and go from there.
Eventually I may move to win7 and perhaps new MB, cpu etc.; maybe a new system and OS will change it all. [-o<
1 post • Page 1 of 1